Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Encounters Season 2, July 21, 2010


This week's encounter went pretty well, but we still conquered in about 60 minutes, leaving us wanting more.

There's a chance I could be DMing a game at the FLGS in the future to fill the rest of the time. I kind of want to put together a campaign based on the locations and baddies of the TV show Adventure Time.

I won't post any details yet, just in case I have from my group reading, but I will say, that I will probably start by adapting the episode called "Dungeon". Fitting, I know. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Thri-Kreen drawing. I'll have to commission a character portrait from you when my Dark Sun game starts up in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Drop me an email or Direct Message me on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Adventure Time game. That show is really great.

    ReplyDelete